Saturday, June 9, 2012


DISCLAIMER :  This post is just made for entertainment purpose and is reader friendly. If u dont agree to it  ,and have a different opinion than its good but as this is my blog, so my words. 


                                                                       IIT  NIKAL  GAYA....!!

If u liked the title and expect me to post my success story of getting in IIT , then I wish you were right ,but its  not like that
Ok....ok.....without creating the suspense whether I ve cleared it or not , let me be very simple .....NO

 Yes ,as simple as that.

Then why this post? because this a trending topic....I guess.I am new to blogging and somewhere I ve read .....post on trending topic and you may acquire huge traffic.......isnt it right? Lets see.
And also this post is somewhere related to me like many Indian students.....maybe that's why.

So does that mean , I am an aspiring engineer ,good in PCM , getting 95+......NOOOooo again.
I was an aspiring IITian .

India as a country is a package of many religion and religion is something that is followed by millions I guess ?  As given in a dictionary it is : A pursuit or interest followed with great devotion. e.g.hinduism,muslim,christianity, cricket , bollywood etc.

So is engineering  also one of them? 
Well engineering and religion has many things common

1. Every religion has  some sacred place , so is engineering i.e. IIT.
2. Religion is enforced on you , whether you like it or not (you can change it later on .but process is difficult ) , same is with engg
BOY + MATHS =ENGINEERING atleast
3. Religion is followed by many and same is with......
4. People main aim is to get to mecca once , religion.....? we ll handle it later and same is with IIT

Got more examples then mention them in comment box

So why is it that IIT is becoming more popular than engineering....? Obviously I know good education ,salary etc . but  if its me then I had my personal reasons . (You may feel that , other instt. would have also fulfilled my wishes....but, a kid cannot leave his first love, whether its college or Rs.2 Parle G.)

1.GOOD INTERNET SPEED - It was the most important reason for me. I came to know that every IIT  endorses a good Wi-fi connection with atleast 4-5 MBPS speed. What else do you expect from a teenager who is subscribed to only few KBPS .And I started dreaming of IIT , mostly getting the visual that m surfing at full speed, more of a........adrenaline rush for me.

2.A NAME TO FLAUNT- Leave family ,mere pure khandaan me koi iitian nahi hai...this inspired me like anything and then relatives : arre ramji (my nick name) ne to iit nikal liya .......arre wah .Literally I used to get those visuals.Pride is that trait of every Indian which can make him do anything and I was also one of them. And then FB , family gathering, neighbor......the list never ends and khwabon ke parinde flew higher, everytime

3.A GOOD SALARY- After researching a bit on internet I came to know about the salary. Rs.1.5 crore per year in facebook (yipee i love this site)......ek mahine ka 12.5 lac......computer science........yes I love MARIO.........I am on. This is how it reached to  'aspiring IIT ian'. Who cares about the fact , I love facebook and 1.5 crore and Computer and Mario. What else do one need.

4. FESTS- Wow organising FEST. Meanwhile I will learn guitar from one of instt. clubs and then what.......yaaron dosti .......with me and a guitar  and audience cheering , A ROYAL SETTING. Yipeee, I love that.
"I will crack iit jee "

Then started the process of winning the battle,
And  I started studying .....and I researched on IIT ,
 HC VERMA (Gita for aspirants)......love for IIT.
Ahhh leave those last questions ,they will not come (you cant be more sure than a student)...........wow IIT

And after sometime I felt that I know more about IIT than PCM.
Finally exam is over
And the result is..........?.You already know.


I behaved like a normal lad , who thinks that his crush is his love but actually its INFATUATION.

Found yourself connected, this is the condition of most of the aspiring engineers and somewhere a necessary evil. Engineering is made there destiny and they have no other way than to 'love' it.

Guess if students would have loved engineering that hard , then surely every problem  would have got a technical solution from India.

But its not like that , students end up in vain even after doing engineering from good institutions, some go for consulting companies , BPO's etc. where minimum of their talent is utilised.
par humari bi majboori hai saab, hume ghar chalana hota hai (guess the movie from which this dialogue was taken!!). Its difficult to go for research further , because
main aim to do engineering is getting placed
 and  when 4 years are over , why to wait.......

(Wow it rhymed).

Then why , most students choose engineering (even if they dont like) and end up just increasing turnover of other companies?. Well I ve prepared a list for that, which I feel are the main reasons why students  have to choose conventional courses.

1.FAMILY PRESSURE - This is sometimes a main factor in deciding a career. As I ve mentioned before ,PRIDE in India is most important. sharma ji ke ladke ne engineering ki aur 12 lac ka package hai. Abhi usne i10 kharidi hai. Tum bi engineering karna aur koi vikalp bi nai hai. Familiar with this tone . Every time some X uncle's son is responsible for our career.

2.RISK....?.never - Stability is the most important factor in India atleast , and its good to have it  , but its exaggeration may sometimes act like a barrier in success. Every parent wants his child to 'stand on his own feet' and once you are on ,no need to wander , because then there may be chances of  losing track ,just a simple walk .engineering hi karo , kam se kam job security toh hai. And soon this becomes a prototype and RISK factor is neutralised

3. HIGH CUT OFF -This is one of the important factor in 2010+ . High cut off for admission in other courses. Person who gets less than 80% has no right to join any course in a good university which leads to...........? yes engineering. Here even if u have as low as 60% , there are chances of getting in and now the era has changed , there are more engineering colleges than students , so... 100 % chances of getting admission.

4.CONFUSION - This is also a prime reason. Most people dont know what they are doing , what they will do next , is there any purpose to it. These all questions remain unanswered and then its better to follow the procession.

Killing......isnt it? Yes this is the situation of an intermediate student  , if u have  faced this phase....then u are lucky because its only gonna increase ,till some decision's been taken by both government and individuals.

So what is the solution . Well this part is easiest for me because I  already mention the solution before describing the problem

MIND YOUR MIND.

yes  'A THING WHICH EVERYONE HAS AND MANY IGNORE'

The more you ll feel presence of it,  better it will be.

And I m happy that people are doing that , now the condition is not the same as it used to be few years ago ,in every field .

So atlast some brain stimulating questions

1. Why everytime we make fun of school studies and engineering specially and feel like a burden on us
2. Will LEARNING EVER BECOME A LEISURE IN SCHOOLS?

why.....why......why






I dont know why, everytime I ask any question my friends get a glimpse of SUNNY DEOL in me.......?


Please comment.


  

No comments: