Monday, February 1, 2016

                                     Colgate Mornings


Mornings. The most important time of the day. People vouch for its importance. Early risers have a set of habit which sets them apart .They become more efficient and lively throughout the day by making their morning appropriate. Mornings are the time for most important work. It may be different from person to person but it should focus on well being of mind and body.  In a world ,that is obsessed with nights, morning  are the gold mines. So this article is about how I make my Gold morning.

I am an early riser. I get up at 5am and thus starts my day. Since a good start is necessary, so I start with yoga including pranayam and meditation. This whole process takes around 30-45 minutes.This is followed by brushing my teeth with Colgate which is very refreshing. After  that I start with my most prioritized work. As I am a student, so my prioritized work is my most difficult subject. So whatever needs greater concentration, I start with that. Thus basically it is solving problems, reading etc
.
By the time its 8, I have checked out my most important work of the day from my to do list. Further, I read newspaper, eat breakfast , and do other morning rituals. This sets the day in good pace and then I leave for my classes.

It is important to make mornings energized rather than dull, since it sets your day. Exercise, yoga can be the best for it. Apart from it one can also write some gratitude notes or lines to feel graceful about life. These are the various things I do to make my Good mornings, Gold Mornings


#Colgate360GoldMornings

No comments: